Railway Rolling Stock
Railways rolling stock are moving vehicles of railways to carry human beings, freight, cargo, livestock or any other item.
We execute various medium – large – extra-large fabrication of high safety components of railway locomotives and coaches for Indian Railways which includes the following:
Locomotive (Electric & Diesel)
- Cab Structure
- Underframe Assembly
- Fabricated Bogie Frame
- Battery Enclosure, etc.
- Bogie Bolster
- Body Bolster
- End Wall
- Side Wall
- Partition Frame
- Bogie Frame
- Battery Box, etc.
These items are specifically manufactured for Indian Railways production units, some of which are as follows:
- Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala
- Rail Coach Factory, Rae Bareli
- Integral Coach Factory, Chennai
- Diesel Locomotive Works, Varanasi
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan
- Diesel Loco Modernization Works, Patiala